Hi

I am trying to load the data into ignite cache using JDBC Pojo Store method
ignite.cache("cacheName").loadCache(null).I have used this method and got
the following results for the following scenarios.

*Scenario-1:Trying to load the same key which is available in cache*

In this case, the value part corresponding to the key is not updated in the
cache based on the latest available record.

*Scenario -2:When loading a key which is not present in cache.*

in this case, it is appending the new key and value pair to the cache and
preserving the old data.

But my doubt is why in scenario-1, it is not  updating the value
corresponding to the when i am  trying to load the same key.

Does this method do incremental load?.
Is this the expected behavior or do i need to set any additional property in
the bean file.Attaching you the bean configuration of the cache.

cache.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2737/cache.xml>