Hi

Currently i am able to load 5.5 million data from Oracle Table to Ignite in
1 hr using JDBC Pojo Configuration.So i was curious that how much time will
it take to load the data using data streamers as a result of which i tried
to load 10,000 records using the Data Streamers and it took almost half an
hour.
So wanted to know whether technique i implemented for  Data Streamers to
load Data from Oracle to Ignite is correct or wrong. PFB for the psuedo code
i implemented for  Data Streamers to load Data from Oracle to Ignite.
Using this  method it is taking lot of time which is as expected as we are
looping through each
and every record .

try (IgniteDataStreamer<Key, Obj> stmr = ignite.dataStreamer("CacheName")) {
    // Stream entries.

    while(rs.hasNext()){-->rs is JDBC result set

        Key keyobj=new Key(rs.getString(1));
        Value valueobj=new
Value(rs.getString(2),rs.getString(3),rs.getString(4));
        stmr.addData(keyobj , valueobj);
    }
}

Can you please share a sample code streaming data  from any RDBMS to ignite.
Also can you please let me know if an external streamer is needed to stream
data from RDBMS to ignite