Hi All,
If I have a query entity defined with composite CustomKey, how do I insert
to the cache,here, Customer, via the DataStreamer, using binary object
builder? Do I need to define an object for the composite CustomKey? I am
trying to define all the tables/caches via the configuration file. How do I
do streamer.addData to add the binary objects?
For example the QE is defined as
     <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryEntity">
                                <property name="keyType" value="CustomKey"/>
                                <property name="valueType"
value="Customer"/>
                                <property name="tableName"
value="Customer"/>