Hi,

Ports are described here:
https://dzone.com/articles/a-simple-checklist-for-apache-ignite-beginners

Basically, Discovery(47500 by default) and Communication(47100) are always
should be open, since without them cluster won't be functional. Discovery
port used for clustering, checking all nodes state in the cluster.

Communication port(
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/spi/communication/tcp/TcpCommunicationSpi.html#setLocalPort-int-)
used
for all other communications between nodes, for example, cache operations
requests, compute jobs, etc.

Rest Port(8080) is used for rest calls(
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/rest-api) and connection from
WebConsole(Management tool)

Client connector port(10800) is used for the JDBC(
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver), ODBC(
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/odbc-driver) or other thin clients(
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/java-thin-client) connection.

11211 - Port for Thick Jdbc Driver and old rest protocol.

Note that all ports also have port range, which means that if the default
port is already in use, it will try to use the next one.

Evgenii