Hi

Attached the Sample Spring Boot Application that i am running in my local
machine to connect to ignite cluster deployed in Unix as a client node and
refreshes the cache when ever a GET Request is made.

Facing the following error.Can you please help me in resolving the errors

*org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Spring application context resource is
not injected.*

I am facing this error while trying to refresh the cache using the following
method

ignite.cache("NumberandDateFormatCache").loadCache(null,"java.lang.Long",
                "select a.*,row_number() over(order by COUNTRY_CODE) AS ID FROM
\"vwNumberAndDateFormat\" a where rownum<=10 ");

but the application gets executed fine when i try to get the list of caches
using the following method

ignite.cacheNames();

Attached the entire project for your reference.Can you please help me in
resolving this issue.

Also can you please let me know is this the right way to instantiate ignite
instance for a building
Rest-API using Spring Boot.