Hi All,

I am going to get updates for the existing records in the cache, and
currently don't have an update or upsert process in place.
How expensive is a streamer with overwrite option set to true, assuming the
cache has millions of records? I assume the streamer would compare the new
entry against the cache using the primary key of the cache/table but I'd
assume this wipes out all the bulk processing benefits of the streamer.
Would an explicit upsert process, say using a streamer receiver  work
better in comparison?

Is there any way to speed the process up?

thanks