Hi,

   I am trying to deploy Ignite Web Console in my local machine and installed
Mongo Dbversion 4.2 and NodeJs 14.0 versions, Ignite version used is
apache-ignite-2.7.0.
However am unable to find paths($IGNITE_HOME/modules/web-console/backend and
$IGNITE_HOME/modules/web-console/frontend)  in Ignite_home  and  unable to
create ignite-web-agent-x.x.x.zip

I am getting below error while running below Command. Please suggest how to
proceed further.

mvn clean package -pl :ignite-web-agent -am -P web-console -DskipTests=true

[cid:image003.png@01D62EB7.A4FFF8E0]

https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/build-and-deploy

In order to deploy Ignite Web Console locally, you should install:
·         MongoDB (version >=3.2.x <=3.4.15) follow instructions from site
http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/installation
·         NodeJS (version >=8.0.0) using installer from site
https://nodejs.org/en/download/current for your OS.

Download the following dependencies:

·         For backend:
cd $IGNITE_HOME/modules/web-console/backend
npm install --no-optional

·         For frontend:
cd $IGNITE_HOME/modules/web-console/frontend
npm install --no-optional

Building Ignite Web Agent

To build Ignite Web
Agent<https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/getting-started#section-ignite-web-agent>
 from sources, run the following command from the $IGNITE_HOME folder:
mvn clean package -pl :ignite-web-agent -am -P web-console -DskipTests=true

Once the build process is over, you can find ignite-web-agent-x.x.x.zip in:
$IGNITE_HOME/modules/web-console/web-agent/target

and any attachments. Thank you