Hello,

On server-side there is property ExpiryPolicyFactory (not just
ExporyPolicy). Factory, in general, can return different expiry policy
values for each call, so there is no common way to convert factory class to
policy class, except some predefined factory implementations which always
return the same policy values.
So, if you set expiry policy for cache by thin client, such predefined
factory implementation is used and you will get the correct value back by
getExpiryPolicy() method. But null will be returned by this method if you
set your custom expiry policy factory by thick client.