Hi,

There is a couple of known issues related to the small data region. I saw
this behavior before and you shouldn't see this issue for regions with
bigger sizes. Also, if you have really big objects, you might need to
change the emptyPagesPoolSize, to make sure that there are no objects
bigger than this value * 4k(default page size).

Best Regards,
Evgenii