Hi, I am new to ignite. I have a requirement and I don't know how to achieve
it through Ignite.

My usecase:

Suppose if I have 3 servers, one among them will act as a leader and will
co-ordinate all the internal service requests.
The requests should get executed either in the same server(leader) or any
other servers.
For this I have embedded a Ignite leader node through service proxy
instance, all the requests are getting executed in the same server itself,
distribution is not happening.
But If I create a client & a server node instance in t server node instance
in all the 3 servers and have formed a cluster.
If I execute the service requests from the leader node and then execute the
service requests through the client, the requests are getting distributed
across other nodes.
Is this client node instance required for service distribution to happen?
Please help.
_