unsubscribe
________________________________
From: narges saleh <snarges...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 4 October 2020 2:03 AM
To: user@ignite.apache.org <user@ignite.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Continuous Query

The latter; the server needs to perform some calculations on the data without
sending any notification to the app.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:25 PM Denis Magda
<dma...@apache.org<mailto:dma...@apache.org>> wrote:
And after you detect a record that satisfies the condition, do you need to send
any notification to the application? Or is it more like a server detects and
does some calculation logically without updating the app.

-
Denis

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 11:22 AM narges saleh