Thanks Denis,

I am thinking of setting the below thread pools as this on both client and
server since we dont use data streamer, IGFS or Peer Class loading:

        <property name="dataStreamerThreadPoolSize" value="4"/>
        <property name="igfsThreadPoolSize" value="4"/>
        <property name="peerClassLoadingThreadPoolSize" value="4"/>

Also our thick clients dont connect using REST . So thinking of adding the
below configuration on our thick client configuration.

        <property name="connectorConfiguration">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.ConnectorConfiguration">
                <property name="threadPoolSize" value="4"/>
            </bean>
        </property>

Hope that is okay ?

regards,