Hi, we are moving away from a legacy (in house) distributed cache solution to
ignite, and are doing some profiling of new app vs old app behaviour before
we go live.

One thing we have noticed, is that the object allocation rate is higher in
the version of the app running with the ignite client (about 6kb/sec). We'd
like to understand what might be causing this, and if there are any features
within our client app we can turn off if they are not needed.

Some basic poking around has shown we get a lot of
TcpDiscoveryMetricsUpdateMessage instances being created, as well as what
look like other discovery spi related objects. Are these needed on the
client side?

Is there documentation somewhere on what sorts of things are being created
in the client side (a basic app which has issued a single continuous query,
running in client mode) and what they are needed for - and if there are any
parameters to control them?

Thanks
Sham