Hi,
RE: the custom affinity function, this is what we have:

public class CacheLevelAffinityKeyMapper implements AffinityKeyMapper {

    private final Logger LOGGER =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(CacheLevelAffinityKeyMapper.class);
    @Override
    public Object affinityKey(Object key) {
        if(key instanceof BinaryObject){
            BinaryObject binaryObjectKey = (BinaryObject) key;
            BinaryType binaryType = binaryObjectKey.type();
            LOGGER.trace("Key is {}, binary type is {}", key,
binaryType.typeName());
            return binaryType.typeName();
        }
        else{
            LOGGER.trace("Key is {}, type is {}", key, key.getClass());
            return key;
        }
    }

The issue was that the interface AffinityKeyMapper is depricated in Ignite
2.8.1. Is this the way you would recommend supplying such a custom function?
We can't use the @AffinityKeyMapped annotation because there is no java type
to annotate as such (we use BinaryObjects only)