From: ihalilaltun
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 2:52 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Critical Workers Health Check on client side

hi there,

I am curious about whether we can manage somehow *Critical Workers Health

Check*on client side? What i need to do is catch critical workers health

check results on client side, can this be done by implementing custom

StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler on client side?

We are on ignite v2.7.6

thanks

-----

İbrahim Halil Altun