Hello everyone.

I have several ignite clusters with version 2.7.6 and persistence enabled.
I have a 3 caches on every cluster, with 10M~ records each.

Sometimes when I reboot a node, it takes a lot of time to boot, it can be
hours.

With rebooting I mean stopping the container that's running ignite and
starting it again, without ever changing the baseline topology, it can take
2 minutes to restart the container.
The node joins the topology just fine but takes a long time to start serving
traffic.

Checking the logs I've found that there are several lines like this ones
here:

So for some reason after booting it starts a process called
PartitionsEvictManager, which can take a lot of time.
What is the intended functionality behind PartitionsEvictManager?
It is something that we should expect?

This is a problem because a rolling restart of all nodes in a cluster can
take up to a day.

Thanks.