Hi Alexandr,

Thanks for the response.

It is with native persistence being enabled.  Will there be any difference,
with and without persistence ?
The docker image and the statefulset is created based on the below ignite
documentation:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/docker/apache-ignite/Dockerfile
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/stateful-deployment#statefulset-deployment

The docker image is based on ignite-2.9.0 release and we had put debug
statements in onDisconnected method call but we do not see any
of those prints in the case of "kubectl delete pod"

Also what is the code in ignite which handles KILL SIG  ?

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vishwas *