Hi Val,

throughout the meetings, you are positioning Ignite as a distributed
database. The recent changes have brought the following description of
Ignite: "Distributed Database For High-Performance Computing With In-Memory
Speed".

During the recent meetings, you have shown us examples of Ignite cluster
being something external to the application, like a database. So if I have
an application and I want to use Ignite, then, according to your demos, I
should bring up a cluster and the application as separate processes.

Would it be incorrect to say that you are focusing and suggesting to use
Ignite as an external distributed database and not as an internal part of an
application?

I am asking this question in this thread because I can see that you are
going even further on that track with Ignite 3. Probably it is just a
misunderstanding. If it is, please let us know.

Best regards,
Ivan