Hello!

How many nodes do you have?

Maybe when you start killing nodes, remaining nodes start rebalancing data
and they keep more data locally than fits in your memory.

The recommendation stays the same - decrease your data regions' and heap
size until it fits comfortably in the available memory to not trigger
OOMKiller.

Ilya Kasnacheev