Hello!

1) I think that rebalanceDelay is an outdated option, now that we have
baseline topology and baseline auto-adjust. Just set baseline auto-adjust
to the value of rebalance delay and you will be much better off.

2) I'm not sure it was, but definitely not anymore.

3) I don't think so, you will have to recreate.

Ilya Kasnacheev