Hello!

This is in case you are running more than one node per VM.

You can disable addition of this number by setting
IGNITE_MBEAN_APPEND_CLASS_LOADER_ID system property or environment variable
to false prior to starting the VM, such as by adding the following JVM arg:

-DIGNITE_MBEAN_APPEND_CLASS_LOADER_ID=false

Ilya Kasnacheev