Hi,
I tried to build one with two approaches. I was thinking the 1st one is
simple and should work but it didn't so I tried the 2nd approach which
seems to be missing something. Can you point out the missing piece please.

1. Extend base image and update java home as below
FROM apacheignite/ignite

ENV JAVA_HOME /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64
# Install OpenJDK-11
RUN apt-get update && \
   apt-get install -y openjdk-11-jdk && \
   export JAVA_HOME && \
   apt-get clean;
RUN export JAVA_HOME="$(dirname $(dirname $(readlink -f $(which java))))"

This throws an error "apt-get not found". I tried with yum as well, but it
throws the same error. Not sure why it doesn't have package manager

2. On the 2nd approach I tried to use jdk11 as base image and install
ignite on it and run /bin/ignite.sh. It throws an error saying it cant find
executable on path.

FROM adoptopenjdk/openjdk11

# Set Apache Ignite configuration file name.
ARG IGNITE_CFG_XML="node-configuration.xml"

# Set Apache Ignite version.
ARG IGNITE_VERSION="2.11.0"

# Set IGNITE_HOME variable.
ENV IGNITE_HOME /opt/ignite/apache-ignite-${IGNITE_VERSION}-bin

# Set a path to the Apache Ignite configuration file. Use the run.sh
script below:
ENV CONFIG_URI ${IGNITE_HOME}/config/$IGNITE_CFG_XML

# Make sure the Kubernetes lib is copied to the 'libs' folder.
#ENV OPTION_LIBS ignite-kubernetes

# Disabling quiet mode.
ENV IGNITE_QUIET=false
WORKDIR /opt/ignite
# Install or update needed tools.
#RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends unzip
RUN apt-get update && \
 apt-get install -y wget && \
 apt-get install unzip && \
 wget
https://dlcdn.apache.org//ignite/${IGNITE_VERSION}/apache-ignite-${IGNITE_VERSION}-bin.zip
# Creating and setting a working directory for following commands.

# Copying local Apache Ignite build to the docker image.
#COPY ./apache-ignite-${IGNITE_VERSION}-bin.zip
apache-ignite-${IGNITE_VERSION}-bin.zip

# Unpacking the build.
RUN unzip apache-ignite-${IGNITE_VERSION}-bin.zip
RUN rm apache-ignite-${IGNITE_VERSION}-bin.zip

# Copying the executable file and setting permissions.

RUN chmod +x $IGNITE_HOME/bin/ignite.sh

# Copy the configuration.
#COPY ./$IGNITE_CFG_XML $IGNITE_HOME/config

#RUN $IGNITE_HOME/bin/ignite.sh
# Start an Apache Ignite node.
CMD $IGNITE_HOME/bin/ignite.sh
#$IGNITE_HOME/config/$IGNITE_CFG_XML

# Exposing the ports.
#EXPOSE 11211 47100 47500 49112
EXPOSE 10800 11211 47100 11211 47100 47500 49112