Hi,
After a few hiccups, I managed to restore the cluster state from the
snapshot. Please confirm if they look correct. If so documentation page
needs to be updated

   1. Create N nodes
   2. Add some data to them
   3. Create snapshot
   4. Stop all nodes(cluster)
   5. Delete binary_data, marsheller and sub directories of /work/db
   6. Copy snapshots/snapshotname/db/binary_data to /work/db/,
   7. Copy snapshots/snapshotname/db/marshaller to /work/db/
   8. Copy  snapshots/snapshotname/db/{nodeid} dir to /work/db/
   9. Start cluster
   10. Cluster should auto activate after all nodes join it
   11. Cluster is ready