Hello Vladimir,

Thanks for your reply, I will carefully refer to the link you sent to see how
it is written differently from mine. If there is a problem, I will ask for help
again.(hope not)
By the way, i am not Russiasn. I am a young developer from China and studied
ignite for more than a year : )

Tianyue Hu
2022/4/20

在 2022-04-19 17:12:39,"Vladimir Tchernyi" <vtcher...@gmail.com> 写道:

Hello Huty,
please read my post [1]. The approach in that paper works successfully in
production for more than one year and seems to be correct
[1]
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/how-fast-load-large-datasets-apache-ignite-using-key-value-api

Vladimir
telegram @vtchernyi

PS
hope I named you correct, the name is not widespread here in Russia