>>  However, if a primary node fails before at least 1 backup node receives
an update, then the update will be lost, and all nodes will have the old
value.

Does this imply that it is a good idea to have the FullSync write
synchronization mode? If the primary node 'comes back' after the primary
node failure would you expect the new value to propagate to all nodes?

--
<http://www.trimble.com/>
Raymond Wilson

<https://worksos.trimble.com/?utm_source=Trimble&utm_medium=emailsign&utm_campaign=Launch>