Hi Anup,

apache-impala-2.11.0.tar.gz is a source release of Impala, were you able to
build it?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Building+Impala shows
the build instructions.

Seems you need to install a package that contains the lsb_release command.
This link might help to do that:
https://www.unixmen.com/linux-troubleshooting-fix-lsb_release-command-found-centos/

Also, don't just execute impala-config.sh, you need to source it, so if you
are using bash, issue the following:
source bin/impala-config.sh

BR,
    Zoltan