Hi folks,

I have a query that I’m running on Impala that seems to consistently stop
making progress after reaching 45-50%. It stays at that split number for a
couple of hours (before I cancel it).  I don’t see any progress on the summary
page either. I’m running 2.11.0-cdh5.14.0 RELEASE (build
d68206561bce6b26762d62c01a78e6cd27aa7690). It seems to not be making progress
from an exchange hash step.
Has anyone run into this in the past? Any suggestions on what’s the best way to
debug this? (I could take stack dumps on the coordinator / workers, but not
sure if there’s any other way).

Thanks,

-- Piyush