Hi Fawze,
  I intended to respond earlier but didn't make the time to put together a
good response. Impala does expose per-pool metrics for the number of
running and queued queries per pool.

I believe Cloudera Manager also has usage reports for resource pools that
can be useful for retroactively understanding how the pool was used, which
may be what you're looking for.

- Tim