Hello Community,

We were trying to query parquet data stored in hdfs through impala cluster.
but when we execute our query it shows the following error in the *impalad*
logs of the machine:

*W0424 18:32:40.928611  7655 negotiation.cc:306] Unauthorized connection
attempt: Server connection negotiation failed: server connection from
<node_ip_of_different_machine>:43448: unencrypted connections from publicly
routable IPs are prohibited. See --trusted_subnets flag for more
information.: <node_ip_of_different_machine>:43448*

We are encountering this problem only when we have multiple nodes in
impala. It works fine on single machine.

--
Regards,
Geetika Gupta