Hi Jeszy,

Thanks for your response.

We have a script that running on a daily basis and drop and create the
tables to cover changes in our data schema or fields.

Our script is taking the last file and build the schema based on it, so i
don't think the log can detect such change.

i didn't use the parquet-tools schema before, will search the internet
about it and try it.

--
Take Care
Fawze Abujaber