Yeah, the results of CreateView statement is different. We created the same
view by impala-2.5. The difference is that impala-2.12 delete the quotes in
the comment.

Found the difference in beeline:

> show create table view_2_12;

createtab_stmt

CREATE VIEW `view_2_12` AS SELECT

-- +queryId=abc

 * FROM test.video_parq

3 rows selected (4.518 seconds)

> show create table view_2_5;

createtab_stmt

CREATE VIEW `view_2_5` AS SELECT

-- +`queryId=abc`

 * FROM test.video_parq

3 rows selected (1.202 seconds)

view_2_12 is created by impala-2.12, while view_2_5 is created by
impala-2.5.

Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com> 于2018年8月24日周五 上午10:53写道: