There seem to be some events after sept 21 that trigger a spike in memory
usage. Can you identify from CM what these events might be? For
example, refreshing tables with lots of metadata. Looking at the catalog
logs might also give you some hints on what the system is doing during
those memory spikes.

Dimitris