Thanks Jim. While performance tuning of the queries will definitely help, I
also would like to know if there is a general practice on how metrics with
multiple dimensions are generally queried. For example, for a given metric
like LTV I got about 65 different ways to segment based on product/sku and
time interval combinations to view the metric.