Ok. Glad you could figure out...

cheers

Cristiano

On 03/12/10 12:22, Fernando Mato Mira wrote:
It would execute with English keywords without step bean declarations,
but to run with localized keywords it needs those beans.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Cristiano Gavião<cvgav...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi,

Well, I don't know spring, but would be a good exercise to you to take the
spring example, run it without localization and later try to user your (or
traders) localization configuration on that example..

If you couldn't make it run, at least you will have an concrete example that
you could send to us in order to try to help you..

cheers

Cristiano