I will do that, thank you.

The story editor displays that line as a comment line, painting it green.
It does not require a space after !-- for the story editor to detect it as
a comment line. It is the same with some other keywords in the story
editor, for example I can start a line with Scenario:blabla and the story
editor recognizes it as a scenario.

Usually comment keywords don't include a space (XML, SQL, Javadoc etc.) So
it is contra intuitive in a way.

It is contra intuitive because of that and because the story editor
recognizes some of the keywords without having to add a space, but the
execution does not recognize them as such.

Does that make sense?