The entry point for our test runs looks something like the following:

@RunWith(WeldAnnotatedEmbedderRunner.class)
@Configure()
@UsingEmbedder(embedder = Embedder.class,
               verboseFailures = true,
               generateViewAfterStories = true,
               ignoreFailureInStories = true,
               ignoreFailureInView = false,
               metaFilters = "-skip",
               storyTimeoutInSecs = Long.MAX_VALUE)
@UsingWeld
public class WeldAnnotatedStoryRunner
  extends InjectableEmbedder
{
  @Override
  @Test
  public void run()
  {
    final String storiesDirectory =
TestConfiguration.getInstance().getStoriesDirectory();
    final String storyPathInclusion =
TestConfiguration.getInstance().getStoryPathInclusion();

this.injectedEmbedder().runStoriesAsPaths(this.getStoryPaths(storiesDirectory,
storyPathInclusion));
  }

What does your entry point look like?