Thanks :)

It worked now

________________________________
Von: Cristiano Gavi?o <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014 14:45
An: user@jbehave.codehaus.org
Betreff: Re: [jbehave-user] jbehave-osgi p2 repository problem

Hello,

I did change some pieces in maven but not the docs...

just add "-Dgenerate-p2" to your latest command...

On 18-06-2014 09:03, Brenner, Richard wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to get jbehave osgi to run, ultimately to use swtbot tests within
BDD tests.

I did the following (Windows 7, maven 3.2.1, Jdk 7):

git clone https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-core.git
git checkout jbehave-4.x
mvn clean install -s settings.xml

git clone https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-osgi.git
mvn clean install -P bundles -s settings.xml
mvn clean verify -P distribution-equinox -s settings.xml

The build says success but there is no p2 repository generated in the target as
described here:
https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-osgi
"...This will create the p2 repository using the Luna repository inside the the
folder /org.jbehave.osgi.equinox.p2/target/repository."

The same happens when I do the same steps in Ubuntu Linux.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.