JBehave Web in 3.x has its own Context class.

I think the Core 4.x is pretty stable now. We can schedule a release soon.

On 30/06/2014 15:41, Hans Schwäbli wrote:
What do you mean with "it seems the problem is with web only"? There is only one Context class: org.jbehave.core.context.Context Do you mean that jbehave-web somehow causes this issue in the 4.x branch because of WIP?
By the way, when do you expect that the 4.x branch will become non-beta?