Thanks for the response Andrew. No I don’t have any issues yet . I was
analysing JCloud to be used with Swift Kilo. And before starting to do that I
wanted to confirm that latest JCloud version works well with Openstack Kilo.

Sorry - It was not very clear from your answer - so u explaining me about
Openstack’s backward compatibility or u meant JCloud instead?