Hi ,

I have tried to get the example above to work using a basic openstack
installation.
However, I get the error below  :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requested
location [Ljava.lang.String;@2631f68c, which is not in the configured
locations: {RegionOne=Suppliers.ofInstance(http://172.16.18.171:9696/)}.

I used the string "RegionOne" since I couldn't figure out how to get the
region_id , maybe this is the problem ?

My code example is :

> neutronApi = ContextBuilder.newBuilder(new NeutronApiMetadata())
>
> .endpoint("http:/xx.xx.xx.xx:5000/v2.0")
>
>         .credentials(identity,credential )
>>
>         .modules(ImmutableSet.<Module>of(
>
>                 new SshjSshClientModule(),
>
>                 new SLF4JLoggingModule(),
>
>                 new BouncyCastleCryptoModule()))
>
>         .buildApi(NeutronApi.class);
>
> regions = neutronApi.getConfiguredRegions();
>

> System.out.println("Connected !!");
>
> System.out.println("regions" + regions);
>
> regionNow = regions.toArray(new String[regions.size()]);
>
> System.out.println("the region : " + regionNow[0]);
>
> createFireWall();
>
> }
>
> public static void createFireWall() {
>
> String [] addresses = {"172.24.4.3", "1.2.3.4"};
>
> String [] ports = {"80", "23"};
>
> FWaaSApi fWaaSApi = neutronApi.getFWaaSApi(regionNow.toString()).get();
>
> System.out.println(fWaaSApi);
>
> FirewallPolicy firewallPolicy =
>> fWaaSApi.createFirewallPolicy(CreateFirewallPolicy.builder()
>
>        .name(String.format(JCLOUDS_FW_POLICY_PATTERN, name))
>
>        .build());
>
> for (String address : addresses) {
>
>  for (String inboundPort : ports) {
>
>     FirewallRule firewallRule =
>> fWaaSApi.createFirewallRule(CreateFirewallRule.builder()
>
>             .name(ruleName)
>
>             .destinationIpAddress(address)
>
>             .destinationPort(inboundPort)
>
>             .enabled(true)
>
>             .action("allow")
>
>             .protocol("tcp")
>
>             .build());
>
>     fWaaSApi.insertFirewallRuleToPolicy(firewallPolicy.getId(),
>> firewallRule.getId());
>
>  }
>
> }
>
> }