Hi Ruben,

Can you try setting the following properties when creating the context:

Properties overrides = new Properties();
overrides.put("jclouds.regions", "cn-north-1");
overrides.put("jclouds.region.cn-north-1.iso3166-codes", "CN-11");

Iterable<Module> modules = ImmutableSet.<Module> of(new SshjSshClientModule());
ComputeServiceContext context = ContextBuilder.newBuilder("aws-ec2")
        .credentials("user", "key")
        .modules(modules)
        .overrides(overrides)
        .buildView(ComputeServiceContext.class);

And see if you can connect there? In the account I have I don't see
that regions so I can't really test it.

HTH!

I.