Interesting.

I see it supports Apache HttpClient and OkHttp, and we support both as http
drivers.

Actually, for OkHttp you can provide a custom module that binds your
own OkHttpClientSupplier
[1] implementation and you could initialize it with the logbook interceptor.

Could that be an option?

[1]
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/master/drivers/okhttp/src/main/java/org/jclouds/http/okhttp/OkHttpClientSupplier.java