As I understand it, jclouds should be able to access Azure Data Lake v2
(not v1) via the existing Azure Blob provider.  Data is stored at the
container level and ADL and Blob can both access it.  So I would try
using the existing "blob.core.windows.net" endpoint with your container
name.  Sorry I have not tested this myself.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/