Hopefully this list can handle images...

I have included a couple screen snaps of what I'm seeing. I ran a test that
requests (GET) the 'homepage' from our test machine. Then it POSTs a login
(username + password + special token) to the login form. It is a very
simplified test.

When I run it on JMeter 2.4, I get throughput of 128.1. When I run it on
JMeter 2.5.1 I get throughput of 79.5.

The request averages show similar differences:

        JMeter 2.4 - average times are 744ms
        JMeter 2.5.1 - average times are 901ms

Re-running the tests over and over give very similar results (there's some
variability in the response times of the server, so I had to run this a
bunch of times to be sure that I wasn't just seeing an anomaly. The results
are consistent - each test run shows JMeter 2.4 running significantly faster
than JMeter 2.5.1.

BTW, just now, when I tried to switch this test to use the HTTP4 client, the
cookies stopped working correctly. So I couldn't test that sampler. The
above numbers are just for the HTTP3.1 client. I have a cookie value called
'stk', and using the "${COOKIE_stk}" variable in the POST fails about 90% of
the time when I'm using the HTTP4 client. It works fine with HTTP3.1.

--
Robin D. Wilson
Sr. Director of Web Development