Hi everybody,

I run into this issue today, exactly the same way Robin described.

In fact, it seems that, if the property:

"CookieManager.save.cookies=false"

then only the first cookie of the header is read.

The solution that was found by R.Wilson is quite straight forward, however it may take quite a long time to understand where the problem comes from.
I think that it should be fixed..

regards

Sergio