From: llow...@oreillyauto.com [mailto:llow...@oreillyauto.com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 10:30 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Jmeter 2.7 - non test element like proxy server are not saved on
JMX ?

Nicolas Grossi <nicolas.gro...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/25/2012 10:16:22 AM:

> From: Nicolas Grossi <nicolas.gro...@gmail.com>
> To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
> Date: 06/25/2012 10:23 AM
> Subject: Jmeter 2.7 - non test element like proxy server are not
> saved on JMX ?
>
> Team:
>           I´m using jmeter 2.7 and I have a project on http proxy server
> but after the project is saved, that section is not saved.
>
> I´m doing something wrong ?

This is the way that Jmeter has always behaved.

> Nico
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by
Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use
of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you
are not the intended recipient, please return or
destroy it immediately. Thank you.