hi,
1st thing I notice is you are not using any assertions on your HTTP request
However; this doesn't explain your issue, but I would advise you do add a
response assertion

How many threads are you running?
Do you get this issue with just 1 thread? or do you have a higher load? (I
personally do not go higher than 300 threads per load injector, I also limit
each thread group to 1 request per second)

If this issue doesn't happen with 1 thread but a greater load then the 1st
place I would check would be your application logs

HTH
ZK