Hi All,

I am executing the JMeter for a script with 100 user threads for 2 hours
duration and loop count set to Forever. Ramp up and ramp down in of total 100
users in one minute.

The min and max Heap size of Jmeter.bat is set as 1GB. It cannot be increase to
more. Whether any other way to increase the heap size.

We currently have listeners for Summary Report, View Results in Table and View
Results in Tree.

I am getting out of memory error after 30minutes.  Could you please let me know
how to fix this.

Thank You

Regards
Shenoy

-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the addressee(s)
only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any dealing, review,
distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender  immediately and delete the original message.
MIMOS Berhad is a research and development institution under
the purview of the Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology and
Innovation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-
mail that do not relate to the official business of MIMOS Berhad
and/or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries and neither
MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the
same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer
viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.