First, we use POSIX path conventions (e.g., '/' instead of '\' - which works
even on Windows).

Second, in our scripts, we use 'relative' paths (e.g., './path/to/file')
instead of fully qualified path (/path/to/file - the '.'
makes all the difference).

Third, in our 'user.properties' file (in the JMeter './bin' folder), we add
this (Windows style):

        includecontroller.prefix=X:/Tests/JMeter/controllers/

Or (Unix style):

        includecontroller.prefix=/mnt/Tests/JMeter/controllers/

This tells JMeter where to start looking for included controllers.

You also might be able to configure some variables, and use those (I haven't
tried this) in your path names...

--
Robin D. Wilson
Sr. Director of Web Development