By the way, this is where recording a login using the HTTP Proxy Recorder would
help up you figure this problem out.

--
Robin D. Wilson
VOICE: 512-777-1861

On Jun 11, 2013, at 10:54 PM, "Robin D. Wilson" <rwils...@gmail.com> wrote:

It appears to me that the way this works is to hide/unhide some elements on the
page using JavaScript. The way that would work is to hide an element that says
"you must enable JavaScript" and unhide an element that has the login form on
it.

If that is the case, then you can just ignore the "you must enable JavaScript"
warning, and just submit the form anyway. The server has no way to know whether
the browser hid/un-hid anything, so if you submit the login form it will assume
you saw the login form.

When you are looking in the tree listener, are you looking at the "text" of the
response, or are you looking at the rendered HTML? You really need to look at
the "text" since that's what JMeter actually sees. It may be a "red herring" to
assume that the JavaScript warning makes a difference since you are looking at
the response in a tool (the Tree Listener) that doesn't execute the JavaScript,
and never will.

--
Robin D. Wilson
VOICE: 512-777-1861